CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Polywhore& proud! ;]

Thursday, January 15, 2009

=]+Weekly feature 2: StarBazaar Stupidity

Ok, so I know you'll probably shun me for saying this, but SERIOUSLY.
It doesn't get much cuter than those slumber party clothes.
And yes, the whole idea is really bad, and they are all re-releases, etc, but seriously.
I'm a sucker for cute clothes. So, this is like my dream come true. Seriously.
Anyways, that's not what I'm here for. I wanted to show you some utter absurdity on our beloved StarBazaar. Such as people trying to pass off clothes at horrendous pricing.
[P.S. I don't know who's the one being weird, SD, my computer or my internet, but my IE happens to freeze, so if I don't write back when you write on SD, don't panic. ;]]



Honey, I don't think those purses sell for a full 60. Just my humble opinion.

There are so many things wrong with this picture.

1. Ridiculous clothes for 60 sd. Come on.

2. Wings for 27 and an ugly dress for 35.

3. Both of those shawls are at a ridiculous price.

That dress does NAWT sell for 60, hun.

Seriously now, would you pay 60 for this?

Puh-lease. That thing is not worth the 60 stardollars. It's practically not even worth the 6 it was.

3 comments:

Lettie97 said...

xDDD
A nice way to crack up my day x

Rinna. said...

Always on service, lady 'Cakes! x]

Anonymous said...

Great post! Love it.

By the way, check out my new blog:
Thenicestbook.blogspot.com

Thanks x

Love you all,
Molly xx