CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Polywhore& proud! ;]

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My monthly rant&rave about the HBs =]


I will now procede with ra(n)ting the HotBuys.

  1. The cheetah belt: Ferosh much? I like it =] 10/10
  2. The purple boots: They look like ski shoes =] Cute, can't imagine them in an oufit though.7/10
  3. Bow necklace: Let me hear you say it: Kuh-ute as hell! Yeah, it's 3-year-old-ish but come awwwwwn. You know you like it =] 9/10
  4. Leopard print cardigan: Love at first sight. Does look kinda worn-out though. Meh. 9/10
  5. The print t-shirt: Except for the rawrsome print... Meh. It's ok. 7/10
  6. The skirt: Ok. I love the patterns, but I'm not so sure where the shape even kicks in. 8/10
  7. The ... trousers: Whoever calls these HOTbuys is plain insane, I tell ya. They look ok, but not HotBuy-worthy! 3/10
  8. The fur collar: If you can make it work. If not, give it up, no effing way. 8/10
  9. The ... purple polka dots ... cardigan: The.... sleeves.... [My eyes! They're BURNING!] 2/10, just becaause it's on my favoritest colour ever.
  10. The bag: Mmmmm. Me likes :] 9,5/10

Overall: 7/10

Model: 10/10 [Why can't we have those eyes and hair, Stardoll?]

Yes, these are way late, but whatevs. I've been _________ [insert appropriate adjective here]

0 comments: