CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Polywhore& proud! ;]

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Gawd I'm naughty...

I am sooo going to bad-girl-hell when I die =] [Yesh I borrowed that from my favoritest book of all times, the 8th part of which I'm currently readng and it's called The Princess Diaries =]]
I mean, I already broke my resolution to not stay on the computer for more than an hour a day! =]
So, here's to an entrance into the new year marked with a remarkable act of stupidity:

I personally like to believe that the poll-making people on SD got really drunk last night.

Happy New Year, y'allz!

=]

4 comments:

Lettie97 said...

xD
Totally true!

Scribonia326 said...

I think it has to do with the new Voile men's clothes.

The answer to the one about the pants to look like skirts were Culottes, but does anyone know the answer to this?

XX.
Boni

Rinna. said...

Culottes? I thought that just meant panties in French =]

Scribonia326 said...

Nope, my mom wore them when she was a kid lol.