CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Polywhore& proud! ;]

Saturday, November 29, 2008







Just some...well, things. I am mad at Stardoll for not giving us wigs like that! Well, maybe they will be in the new section of DesingStreet. Fingers crossed =P Well anyways, I was just randomly browsing the shop so... here's my humble opinion. Has SD been loading us with goodness lately? Or is that just me...







Anyways, this is a look I made for the green gift dress everyone's been swooning over, and a note to say that I have 3 out of 4 dresses, the green, black and pink one. So, opinions, people!


And some CGs of lately...


I never really liked that hairstyle. And, for the love of God, learn how to apply make-up! And what is with all those moths hanging open?


She looks like she just stepped out of a beauty pageant [NOT a good thing, btw] with that HUH-YOOGE tiara and the enormous necklace, she has a lip-shaped UFO next to her and random hearts and stars over her. The tiara and necklace together are hideous and that dress... Well, it's just like any other gift dress. [it IS a gift dress, right?]

Rawrz and kisses,

The randomly posting Non-SS Insider

2 comments:

Scribonia326 said...

Love the thing about the covergirl. Haha great minds criticize the same people ;)

Rinna. said...

Ah-viously!