CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Polywhore& proud! ;]

Friday, November 21, 2008

I forgot..

I forgot I had a blog.

I share another blog, so it's kinda weird.

Anyway.

What I was gonna rant about...
You know about Stardoll, right?

Well, check out the blogs I follow and you will see that I do.

Now, this isn't going to be all about Stardoll, but SD is, in fact, one of the things that annoys me the most.

Check this out:
Oh.
My.
Effing.
God.
Those prices are sky-high!
28 *bucks for an f-ing dress?
Well..
On the good side..
And the bad side..
Stardoll is 1 step closer to lingerie department..
But it's as far as it's getting, however...
As you can see, I adore this line.
Now for the goods of Stardoll...


Now that's more like it.. Underlined in pink are the OK ones. The rest is obvious. Justa note-WTF IS WITH THE F-ING CAP AND JUMPSUIT?? FUG!
I'll continue this later, I promise.

0 comments: