CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Polywhore& proud! ;]

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Fugly CG, post 1.



Post 1, because there will be more to come. Oh yes. Take a look at today's brave example:

I could number so many thing wrong with this doll.

1. She is dull. Not fug, maybe, but boring. She's OK, but NOT CG MATERIAL.

2. Her outfit?? She looks like she stepped out of a cheesy old family movie.

3. ACCESSORIZE. A blunt face and pale pink on blue? Not your best match...

4. It's November. Dress your MeDoll appropriately. [I'm the one to talk, but...]

Do you see where I'm going?

How does a persone like this win CG?

There are much more fabulous people out there, I'm sure.

Only they play fair.

Not that this gal/guy[you cant be sure on SD] cheated...

I jut don't get how she won CG.

And a little rant about the monthly sale:

the window says this:.


#1: The clothes are cute and matchable by themselves (Except I never really liked that flower top). Together? Not quite.

#2 So cute! Classy - with a cheap touch :( But still cute! A great fall style!

P.S. ^Just my opinion. Dont judge.

0 comments: