CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Polywhore& proud! ;]

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

OMG!

Like, I totally haven't posted in AGES! Gawd. Silly old meh. =]
Kay, sorry about that outburst up there [I've been hanging around Vicky a lot and shtuff so yeah...] And now back to the topic.
I don't want to do the ra(n)ting of the red releases and HBs because I did them on Stardoll In Our Eyes and don't appreciate the whole copy/paste thing =/
Anyways, SD greeted me with a pleasant sight when I logged on this morning =]
Enjoy! [As of now, you will know the rant begins once I say 'Enjoy' =]]



Gorge. As usual, SD seems to be doing good when the concentrate.

Still going perfect. But the black dress? A big NO.

The necklace is a mess, clumped together, looks like the SD designer got bored. The tiara? I usually love them but....Well, see for yourself:

Apparently, it's wearable. In you know what way.

And this is to prove it's real--the designers have gone MAD! Ugh. =/

Well, at least we get some decent clothes.

Kay, this post is laaaaateeee and I'll probably post about the new dresses soon!

=]

0 comments: