CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Polywhore& proud! ;]

Thursday, December 4, 2008

LE: Limited Edition Collection

[Photos courtesy of The Stardoll Juice]
One word: WANT. These are the most gorgeous, stylish clothes SD has graced us with in ages!





Adorable. I especially adore the dress.


Those boots are to virtually die for!

I'm not going to even say it. But another pair of swoon-worthy boots!

Well, let's at least hope we'll be able to snatch some of these beauties..I certainly won't, since I have a password on my computer since yesterday. It perfectly compliments my C- in Physics [I think the minus is because I had written "I'm with the vampires" on top of my test.. *insert cool vampire smiley here*]

So, as SD says, these clothes work on a "first come, first served" principe. I just hope they will go into good hands *shivers*.

So, as we are expecting the LE clothes, stay safe and jolly throughout the holiday season.

Rawrz and kisses,

A really pissed Non-SS Insider

=]

2 comments:

Lettie97 said...

I.WANT.THEM!

I am checking the StarpLaza every 5 mins xD

Rinna. said...

Bhaha I should too ;)